These are my fancies. What are yours?
‘Til next post, Kellie.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
11 thoughts on “I FANCY”
no Burberry? ( RRx
Reblogged this on So…This Is Jenny! and commented:
Many are in a gal’s wish list! Mine seems a little longer with….Chanel pearl necklace,gadgets from Colette,new season collection from Maria Luisa,Isabel Marant pants…etc
Great Fancies! 🙂 Lately, the things I fancy havent been objects: I fancy cooler weather and more nap times! Haha!
It changes from hour to hour, day to day. Today YSL nail color in Braun. Kellie I put it on and I feel like a movie star. Who knew nail polish could have this effect on me.
This is a super cute post. But, one little thing. It says “uno” instead of “un.” I’m all for multicultural posters, I’m just being nit-picky and wondering if it was intentional. Otherwise, super fancy!! 🙂
Hi Alex. Thanks for the correction!! I def. need nit-picky readers like you! Best, Kellie
Oh good! You’re very welcome then 😉
Love those cuffs the camel one is my FAVORITE! Great finds. 🙂
I have the Parisian Chic style guide and it’s the most amazing guide ever! Love how it’s just not about the Parisian way of styling clothes, but a guide for where to shop for the chicest clothes, accessories, shoes, and furniture! It’s also a little guide around Paris of where to eat, stay, and visit! It’s the best!!! ❤
I have a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader calandar that I quite fancy very much! 🙂
Parisian Chic is my all time favorite!!