Why do we pay so much for things we can make for just a few bucks? A couple of nights ago, while Zoey was asleep and the husband was busy working, I was bored out of my mind (!) and craved for something easy & creative to do.
I decided to make some personal gold monogram mugs. This was like literally 10pm at night. Yes, sometimes I come across as a little crazy! But if you knew how easy and fast this project was, I’m actually not that crazy.
Don’t these look as good as store bought (or better)?! I made one w/ my initial, one w/ the “&” sign, and the 3rd w/ my husband’s initial. I also thought about making one for Zoey but considering that she’s only 1 yr old, that would be silly.
1. Using double sided tape, tape the craft letter onto the mug
2. With the glass paint marker (they come in all colors!), outline the letter
3. Carefully remove the letter. Leave as an outline (and be done!) or fill in the outlined space w/ the marker, which was what I did for the “&” sign.
4. Let dry for 4 hrs. In my case, I let dry overnight.
5. Bake at 325 for 40 mins. (This step depends on the type of marker you use so check the instructions).
‘Til next post, Kellie.