First off- HAPPY NEW YEAR! Like many, I can’t believe that 2014 is now behind us. It’s true, as you age, the years fly by faster and faster. My New Year’s resolution has been the same for the last couple of years. It is to declutter. To get rid of physical clutter in the home and negativity from the mind and soul. It’s all about achieving good feng shui and I have lots to learn.
Here’s a little Tea Chat session about life’s random tidbits:
* Living room renovation is going beautifully. Walls are painted and we are now in the process of installing wallpaper. To read about my wallpaper selection, click HERE.
* Zoey shocked me when she said “Mommy, you are my best friend annnnd true love.” What does a 3 yr old know about true love and how did she learn about that phrase?!! Welp, she tells me this everyday. It’s music to my ears.
* Swapping out all the silver flatware to gold ones. The gold obsession continues…
* That goal that we all have- to be able to give your parents whatever they desire in life? Well, we’ve achieved it this year. Hubs career has blossomed into something magnificent. It’s amazing what education, passion, and dedication can do. So so proud of my life partner.
* As the winter approaches, our roof deck installations are on hold. Hopefully by this coming summer, we will have a lower garden deck and a top one for entertaining- with city views galore. You know, cuz we fancy like that.
* Axel wakes up so many times a night that I swear he has insomnia. Is that possible with a 10 mth old?! We’re trying the crying it out method but are such wimps about it. Mothers- how do you sleep train your baby? What are your secrets?
* Are you a fellow blogger or owner of a creative brand who’s interested in a collaboration with LZM? Let’s connect and see if we are meant to be. Please click HERE to fill out a contact form.
Above are some of the things that make me smile.
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Please share…